Open for services: glasses exam, contact lenses, frame selection.
Face Masks required. Please read below for more details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Through the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to work to keep everyone healthy and safe. Our current hours of operation are reduced for extra cleaning time and limited childcare. Our appointments for examinations will be spaced out for social distancing and to allow for more time for sterilization between patients. We have added some protective shields in the office for additional protection for our patients and our Iconic Eyes Optometry team.
Currently, we are offering these services:
Glasses update in prescription
Contact renewal and contact lens evaluations
Frame selection and repair
Eyeglasses pick-up and adjustment
Medical exam for eye infection, allergies, or eye disease
We are postponing all routine dilations and new first-time contact lens fits and trainings until the pandemic is over.
Hours of operation in June:
Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 5:30pm
Friday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:30pm
We have new office protocols when you visit our office:
1) For all visits to the office, we will require that you wear a face covering or mask. If you do not have a face covering, we will have masks available for purchase.
2) For each eye exam, you will email us back the health history form 1-day in advance.
3) Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, fever or flu symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
4) No Guests. Only the patient with the scheduled appointment is allowed in the office, unless the accompanying person is necessary as a translator, caretaker, or the person is accompanying a minor.
5) All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to patients.