Santa Clara County in PURPLE TIER, new Max Capacity Limits
Please read below for more details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Through the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to work to keep everyone healthy and safe. Our current hours of operation are reduced for extra cleaning time and limited childcare. Our appointments for examinations will be spaced out for social distancing and to allow for more time for sterilization between patients. We have added some protective shields in the office for additional protection for our patients and our Iconic Eyes Optometry team.
Currently, we are offering these services:
Glasses prescription update
Contact renewal and contact lens evaluations
Ordering contacts, free shipping
Eyeglasses pick-up, reserve pick-up time online
Medical exam for eye infection, allergies, or eye disease
Patients with an eye exam appointment are allowed to stay inside the office to browse and order glasses immediately following their eye exam.
During frame selection, we will do frame adjustment. This is so pick-up is a quick pick-up, due to our limited capacity.
During this Purple Tier, our reduced Maximum Capacity is 5, including employees.
Currently, we are suspending these services until Santa Clara County is out of the Purple Tier:
Eyeglass adjustments during pick-up
Browsing and ordering eyeglasses on a different day from your eye exam appointment
Any questions can be asked by email or phone.
Due to our Strict Capacity Limits, if you walk-in with a question, we will ask you to step outside to call or email us the question.
We are postponing all routine dilations and new first-time contact lens fits and trainings until the pandemic is over.
Hours of operation:
Tuesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Wednesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Thursday: 2PM - 6:00PM
Friday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Saturday: 10AM - 1:30PM
We have new office protocols when you visit our office:
1) For all visits to the office, we will require that you wear a face covering or mask. If you do not have a face covering, we will have masks available for purchase.
2) For each eye exam, you will email us back the health history form 1-day in advance, to reduce clipboard use.
If unable to email PDF, patient can bring to office or fill-out in person.
3) Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, fever or flu symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
4) No Guests. Only the patient with the scheduled appointment is allowed in the office, unless the accompanying person is necessary as a translator, caretaker, or the person is accompanying a minor.
5) All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to patients.