As a Healthcare facility, we still require all patients wear a mask
when they visit our office and during eye exams
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update (June 21, 2021)
Thank you for your patience. We are currently training new staff, so we are not at 100% capacity yet.
We hope to shorten our exam times and open more appointments by August, when our new team
members are more fully trained.
Currently, we are offering these services:
Glasses prescription update
Contact renewal and contact lens evaluations
Ordering contacts, free shipping
Eyeglasses pick-up, adjustments, and minor repairs (screws, nosepads)
Optical appointments for Eyewear browsing and ordering
Medical exam for eye infection, allergies, or eye disease
Currently, we are postponing these services until our new staff are fully trained, so our office has more time to accommodate to these longer services:
Routine Dilations (exceptions for patients with Diabetes or symptoms of new floaters)
First time contact lens fittings, which requires Insertion & Removal training
We hope to make these services available again by August or September.
Any questions can be asked by email or phone.
Due to our Capacity Limits, we ask that patients come by themselves or only bring 1 guest who remains seated.
Hours of operation:
Tuesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Wednesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Thursday: 1PM - 5:30PM
Friday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Saturday: 10AM - 1:30PM
Our office protocols when you visit our office:
1) For all visits to the office, we will require that you wear a face covering or mask. We have 2 designated corners with mirrors, where patients can remove their masks to try on eyeglasses.
2) For each eye exam, you will email us back the health history form with updated contact information 1-day in advance.
If unable to email PDF, patient can bring to office or fill-out in person.
3) Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, fever or flu symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
4) All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to patients.
5) We will prioritize assisting Eye Exam and Optical Browsing appointments over walk-in browsing.