Santa Clara County in ORANGE TIER, Max Capacity Limits
Please read below for more details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update (March 29, 2021)
Through the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to work to keep everyone healthy and safe. Our current hours of operation are reduced for extra cleaning time and limited childcare. Our appointments for examinations will be spaced out for social distancing and to allow for more time for sterilization between patients. We have added some protective shields in the office for additional protection for our patients and our Iconic Eyes Optometry team.
Currently, we are offering these services:
Glasses prescription update
Contact renewal and contact lens evaluations
Ordering contacts, free shipping
Eyeglasses pick-up, reserve pick-up time online
Eyeglasses adjustments, make optical appointment online
Optical appointments for Eyewear browsing and ordering
Medical exam for eye infection, allergies, or eye disease
Patients with an eye exam appointment are allowed to stay inside the office to browse and order glasses immediately following their eye exam.
During this Orange Tier, our reduced Maximum Capacity is 10, including employees.
Currently, we are postponing these services until Santa Clara County has reached herd immunity with vaccinations:
Routine Dilations (exceptions for patients with Diabetes or symptoms of new floaters)
First time contact lens fittings, which requires Insertion & Removal training
Any questions can be asked by email or phone.
Due to our Capacity Limits, we ask that patients come by themselves or only bring 1 guest who remains seated.
Hours of operation:
Tuesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Wednesday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Thursday: 1PM - 6:00PM
Friday: 10AM - 5:30PM
Saturday: 10AM - 1:30PM
We have new office protocols when you visit our office:
1) For all visits to the office, we will require that you wear a face covering or mask. If you do not have a face covering, we will have masks available.
2) For each eye exam, you will email us back the health history form 1-day in advance, to reduce clipboard use.
If unable to email PDF, patient can bring to office or fill-out in person.
3) Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, fever or flu symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
4) Limit 1 guest per patient. If patients are bringing along 1 guest, we ask the accompanying guest remain seated and not try on glasses in the optical.
5) All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to patients.