Update (March 20, 2022)
Thank you for your patience. Please read the following notices.
We are currently training new staff and also transitioning to new software. Thank you for your patience.
Currently, we are offering these services:
Glasses prescription update
Contact renewal and contact lens evaluations
Ordering contacts, free shipping
Eyeglasses pick-up, adjustments, and minor repairs (screws, nosepads)
Optical appointments for Eyewear browsing and ordering
We are limiting these longer services, so our office can accommodate more patients:
Routine Dilations (exceptions for patients with Diabetes, symptoms of new floaters, or over 50, high myopia >5D)
First time contact lens fittings, which requires Insertion & Removal training (limited appointment availability)
Any questions can be asked by email or phone.
If you are experiencing an emergency or need urgent care, please go to the ER or urgent care
New flashes, floaters, blacking out, or suspect a retinal detachment: please go to ER or contact retinal specialist.
Eye infections: go to urgent care, or contact your Primary Care Provider, Advice Nurse (Kaiser) or an Ophthalmology department.
Our office protocols when you visit our office:
1) Inside the office, we recommend wearing a mask, especially if you have a cough or sneezing. We have 2 designated corners with mirrors, where patients can remove their masks to try on eyeglasses.
2) For each eye exam, you will fill out the health history form on DocuSign (we will email a link) with updated contact information 1-day in advance. If unable to open DocuSign, we can email a PDF copy or patient can fill out in-office.
3) Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of illness, fever or flu symptoms.
4) All contact lens orders will be shipped directly to patients.
5) We will prioritize assisting Eye Exam and Optical Browsing appointments over walk-in browsing.