Welcome To Iconic Eyes Optometry!
Our eye doctor and eye care staff are here to care for all of your vision needs. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs.
Welcome to Iconic Eyes Optometry
Iconic Eyes provides honest, friendly, individual vision care services. We have transparent pricing, modern eyewear, and easy communication with our staff. We’re here to help you love your eyes.
We’re located off the I-880 Brokaw exit in north San Jose, on Oakland Road and next to City Sports. We are VSP, EyeMed, Blue View, Aetna Vision, MES, and Superior Vision in-network providers. Schedule your appointment today!
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in San Jose, CA
From our office in San Jose, Iconic Eyes Optometry serves patients from California’s North San Jose and Santa Clara County areas – schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
Focus Your Attention On These Key Areas
Comprehensive eye exams: also known as routine/annual exams. We evaluate:
- eye muscles, eye coordination
- visual field, field of vision
- refraction (nearsightedness, astigmatism, reading prescription, etc)
- overall eye health (dry eyes, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, etc)
- starting at $98
Problem based exams: if you suddenly have a problem with your eyes and need an office visit. This does not include refraction and is not a comprehensive routine exam.
- pink eye / eye infection
- floaters / flashes of light
- dry eyes / watery eyes
- eye allergies
- starting at $60 per visit, depending on medical exam level
Contact lens fittings: to update your prescription, refit into a different brand, or train for your first pair of contacts.We provide:
- Soft contact lens fittings, includes a complimentary pair of contacts and travel size solution
- Hard contact lens fittings
- astigmatism contacts
- multifocal and monovision contacts, to see without reading glasses
- $50-110 additional charge, depending on evaluation exam level
LASIK co-management: ready to ditch the glasses and contacts? We provide co-management care for both refractive and ophthalmic surgery. Come in to:
- determine if you are a good candidate
- discuss refractive surgery options (LASIK, LASEK, PRK, implantable contact lens, conductive keratoplasty)
- receive assistance in finding a reputable LASIK/refractive surgeon
Looking for an Optometrist in San Jose, California?
Our optometrist takes the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.